2019 Foundation Grant Program
Welcome to the Recreation Foundation 2019 Grant Program.
The Recreation Foundation of BC is currently accepting Grant Applications from not-for-profit organizations and registered charities that provide services in the areas of recreation, sport, culture, health, education and the environment. The deadline for 2019 applications is April 5, 2019.
Please proceed to our on-line grant application form.
• Applicants are advised to View Criteria information first in order to determine if they are eligible for our program.
• Applicants must complete the Grant Application form and ensure it is signed by two members of your Board of Directors.
• Applications must also be accompanied by “checklist” items as noted on application form.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to the online system, you will be prompted to enter an e-mail address and password for your organization’s account.
An automated e-mail will be sent to you confirming the account creation. After creating an account, the system will re-direct you to a new application.
Each organization should create only one account in order to maintain a history of all applications submitted to the Recreation Foundation of BC.
If you already have an account, upon logging in, you will be redirected to your existing application form.
Please note that application progress is savable and can be accessed anytime by selecting “Edit Application” from the menu on the right.
Hit the “Save Draft” button to save application progress.
Submitting Completed Application
Upon completion of the application
• Enter the date of completion
• Select the “submit” application button.
• An copy of the completed application will be emailed to you.